Friday, September 4, 2009

My Intro...

I am a 34 year old married mom of 4 who lives near Chicago, IL but grew up near St. Louis, MO. I have had an interest in medical topics since the day I became a mother nearly 14 years ago. Then even more so when I noticed symptoms of a health condition in myself that would take years to be completely discovered by doctors.

It is my goal with this blog to help others feel like they are not alone, to bring about more awareness, and encourage open minded research. We each have a responsibility to take care of ourselves physically, mentally, and emotionally. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done...I confess to slacking in this department way too much! But we must begin somewhere. So, soon I will be posting information about individual health topics and hope that some of you will benefit.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment